– At least 6 months of relevant work experience on a similar job position,
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar field,
– Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
– Very good English and German skills.
– Post incoming payments (domestic and foreign) and collect unpaid invoices with attention to detail,
– Monitor of customers orders, payment terms and risk factors for different entities,
– Post all relevant accounting transactions of month end close process,
– Reconciliate balance sheet accounts,
– Daily contact with different business areas.
– Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
– Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
– Support with relocation,
– Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
– Trainings and professional development,
– Possibility to work in an international and global environment,
– Opportunity to work with young and multicultural team,
– Possibility to use languages on daily basis,
– Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
– Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.